Who?

Friday, November 5, 2010

Recently....

Melissa and I went to this restaurant called All Day. As you can see here dessert was overwhelming and delicious!












So I went to BK cause it just opened, and it is not as popular as the Golden Arches up in China. So i had to give it my stamp of approval. I give it five finger licks! Most of the fast food places here in China have a hand washing area so you don't have to go in the restroom. Why is great.









I feel that it is my BK. Its so damn far though. So going there is a special treat. And they had chocolate, vanilla, and twist ice cream cones, and brownies. The Arches only have vanilla cones, taro and pineapple pies (that are fried).









This day I wanted to go to the National Museum and I think it was closed cause the one entrance i saw was closed. So I went to Tian'An Men square instead (its right across the street)














I took a picture with these monks 'cause they never met a foreigner (laowi) and i never met a monk. It was an even exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment