Who?

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Trip to Shanghai

So I went to Shanghai for an interview in which I did not get the position but the trip was not a waste. Shanghai is such a modern city. I did not do much sightseeing. that's for the vacation to Shanghai. Have fun!



Help Me! I'm on a hard sleeper train with Chinese men so will not stop smoking!















Yes, that's right the top bunk is that close to the ceiling.













It is quite cramped up there.















No standing room only laying room.
















My fellow bunk mates. There are no doors on the sleeping compartments. That's why I asked for the top.

















The peeps down below.
















The pic says enough.











The hotel I said at was quite cheap and Chinese. It was in an awesome location and very clean. Only one complaint: I could smell the cigarette smoke from the room next door. It wasn't strong but you know me; I HATE SMOKING!






Yes this is the bathroom. Very small. Two average and above people could not romantically shower together and you wouldn't want to.






































It has telephone booth doors.



















This is my shower head.



















You know me. I can sniff out America anywhere. It was a sight for sore eyes. We don't have it in Beijing.































One of the creative ways Shanghai Metro tell you the subway station.













This was my stop and the hotel was two blocks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment