Who?

Monday, October 25, 2010

Better late than Never!


Hey. I've been busy! Sorry for neglecting you but I am going to make it up right now. Cindy, Baba (chinese for father), and Sunnie invited my on a little get away trip outside of Beijing. I was with Baba's co-workers, they do it every year, and since i am family, i got to tag along. We went apple pick, some other type of fruit picking, bowling, we rode bumper cars, sang karaoke, played pool, ping pong ( my first time) and stayed overnight in a really nice hotel, all on his job's dime! Lunch was terrible, dinner was amazing and i have no pics(note to self: bring camera everywhere). i at so much i thought i was going to explode. Cindy got a little tipsy of the wine and apparently likes pop and hip-hop music and can dance to them as well. well here we go...





Here I am picking some weird looking orange colored fruit that I always thought was a vegetable.












I got it.














This is what it looks like




















I actually did not eat it. I was hard as hell and not ripe.


















Now for the apples or (pingguo)





They actually taste very yummy. They're very tangy. Similar to PinkLady apples we have back home. (yes there is such a thing as PinkLady apples. I think its a hybrid form green and red apples.)



















Cindy loves to take pictures.





Yummy, Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment